Sunday 1 September 2013

Enchantess Bag August 2013

I received my August Bag Today morning and the theme for this month's bag was 'Spa'. So I was hoping to get some good products. 

1. The packaging was not great but at-least it arrived in full piece.......


2. This is the picture of the Potli (this one i like) and customized greetings from Enchantess......

 3. Here is the list of products i got:
  • NYASSA- Mountain Musk Handmade Soap
  • Annagaspi- Insta Glow Placenta Face mask
  • Laven Dead Sea Cosmetic- Pedicure Spa
  • Basicare- Cold Soothing Mini Eye Mask

4. Details on the Products:

The 'NYASSA' Mountain Musk Handmade Soap (Full size Rs. 250 for 150gms). I don't know whether it is a full size product or not. I got the Honey suckle extract and Argan oil.
 

Annagaspi- Insta Glow Placenta Face mask (Full size Rs. 140 for 26ml)
This is a Korean Brand so I don't know how good the product is.  


Laven Dead Sea Cosmetic- Pedicure Spa (Full size Rs. 750 for pack of 4 manicure and 4 pedicure). I received one pack of pedicure which is for single use only.

  
The last product is Basicare- Cold Soothing Mini Eye Mask (Full size Rs. 160 for 1 pair). This one i got in full size.


Final take on overall Bag:
Well it is not satisfactory at all. Except the Eye Mask all the products cannot be used more than twice. In the Bag there was nothing which made to the expectation. None of the products are extraordinary like the samples of 'Vellvette Box'. From September I think I will go back to 'Vellvette Box' again.............

Did anyone else got a better bag???

Love,
Rajrupa

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! My last Enchantess bag was in July. I had LOVED their February bag which had Essie and The Body Shop full sizes (you can see pics of every month after that on my blog) but the quality deteriorated so much so I didn't even bother to review the July bag. Basicare??? I'm never subscribing. Not until they improve their quality substantially. I've discovered some international beauty boxes that ship worldwide and though the cost is 1.6k-1.8k, I get 5-6 full size/deluxe international quality items, which I can use. Much, much more value for money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u... not subscribing again.....
      This month I ordered Vellvette Box and also a special edition Luxury Vellvette Bag... Hope I will get the quality products..
      And about that International brands.. hv u ordered any yet? Can u tell me the names??

      Delete